"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Saturday will be mildly busy - Ribs for the neighbors, Fatty refresh for me, possibly some pastrami, and whatever else I find in the phreezer (I need to start clearing that thing out) since I'm firing up the stick burner.

If at all humanly possible, I'm jumping on the al pastor band wagon for Sunday.

A bit jealous of the grub happening over with Badjak in Africa... sounds awesome.

Thin blue and fair weather to you all.

Going to be in the panhandle today visiting my brother so I'm bring prime Creekstone short ribs for tomorrow. Tonight it's spares and Sunday I'm making meatloaf with fresh ground brisket.

Have a great weekend Phu and all you Pharkers!

Happy Phriday all!!! Doing 4 Butts today for pulled pork for a small gig tomorrow. They want to eat at noon and I'm not staying up all night. Going to be a wonderful day, temp high of 71 degrees! YAY:whoo::whoo:!!! Have a great weekend and happy smoking!

I'm going to have my Primo rocking all weekend. Tomorrow I'm putting two butts on. This will be put away for our upcoming vacation trip. I also plan to smoke some wings & also some grilled chicken for pitas. I saw a real good Malcolm Reed video for grilled chicken pitas. More or less a take on gyros. This sounded real good so I'm going to dive in. I'm also making the tzatziki sauce. Cant wait!

Wife’s playing in a golf tournament. I own my domain. Loud music no flour no sugar no processed food. Perhaps work on my steely eyed stare or fleeting cutting glimpse.
Time for a 36 hour fast. Beer

Bachelor Week has started....my wife is visiting friends in the Outer Banks, and I'm off all week to enjoy some bachelor time. :-D

Beef shorts ribs are going on the smoke tomorrow.

I have turkey breast and eye round planned for the smoke over next week, with the occasional ribeye for breakfast.

The weather has cooled, and it's time to roll smoke.:-D

I found some pork on sale cheap, so I decided to cook 2 butts on my Mak today for BBQ care packages for some phriends. Blackstone griddle burgers for lunch. Skirt steak fajitas tomorrow for dinner...maybe some steaks on Sunday.

Caught a break from the heat, may not even crack 80* this weekend.

Back