Flat top grills

cart

I have a Blackstone 36 and love it. I needed the mobility because I keep it in my garage and roll it out to my cooking area (about 20 feet) each time I cook. I found a $59 cart to go along with it. My side of the garage is for my toys!:biggrin1:

Nice cart .... where did you find it ?

I found it on eBay listed as “Royal Gourmet BBQ Work Table Outdoor Kitchen Prep Cart Trolley Storage Black.” It looks like it’s 69.99 at the moment, I got it for $10 less. It’s been a great little cart and has a hook for an extra propane tank too.

I found it on eBay listed as “Royal Gourmet BBQ Work Table Outdoor Kitchen Prep Cart Trolley Storage Black.” It looks like it’s 69.99 at the moment, I got it for $10 less. It’s been a great little cart and has a hook for an extra propane tank too.

Thanks! I had some eBay Bucks left so I ordered it and used them. My coffee roaster uses propane, so being able to hang a tank on the cart is great!

My Camp Chef arrived on Wednesday afternoon. I assembled it Wednesday evening, seasoned it yesterday morning and used it to cook lunch and dinner yesterday :)

I think I am going to like it :becky:

IMG-0229.jpg

Overstuffed Bacon and Veggie Omelet
IMG-0235.jpg

Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice
IMG-0245.jpg

My Camp Chef arrived on Wednesday afternoon. I assembled it Wednesday evening, seasoned it yesterday morning and used it to cook lunch and dinner yesterday :)

I think I am going to like it :becky:

IMG-0229.jpg

Overstuffed Bacon and Veggie Omelet
IMG-0235.jpg

Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice
IMG-0245.jpg

Fun to cook on, eh?

Back