Frisket

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Brisket was $2.99 / Lb. (Ridiculous) and Chuckies were $2.99/LB and I ain't gotta trim off 15% in Hard fat........... smothered in Adkins Western Syle BBQ Rub - Chopped Frisket (Fake Azz Brisket) Sammiches for Dinner tonite....... :heh:

e9622251673206a2038824dd03dbdb6f.jpg

d63356916eda0aad55ef5bc9ade5dbed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Those are some California prices right there... crazy how expensive beef has been getting. Enjoy the cook smitty!

Does cooking a frisket make you a fook?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man, how do people not steal yo shiz?

They don’t wanna get shot by me or one of my neighbors - Texas is one of the few remaining free states and you’re allowed to protect property......

It could happen but if I see it or one of a cpl neighbors see it - somebody’s getting shot - might be me- might be them - but probalbly be the thieving scumbag.

We don’t Do Home Owners Associations But we Do Neighborhood Watch ............

Last edited:
They don’t wanna get shot by me or one of my neighbors - Texas is one of the few remaining free states and you’re allowed to protect property......

It could happen but if I see it or one of a cpl neighbors see it - somebody’s getting shot - might be me- might be them - probalbly be the thieving scumbag.

We don’t Do Home Owners Associations But we Do Neighborhood Watch ............

I live in Texas too and if one of my neighbors saw someone stealing one of my grills I would hope they would shoot that person to death for doing such a thing.

Might prefer that over a slice of brisket! Looks great! And congrats on yer supper and community. Nothing says reheat supper, like blasting a grill stealing, eyebrow licking muppet right out of their boots. The tacks.....ya having bread with that? What kind? Homemade? I'd eat it right out of the pan!

-D

Might prefer that over a slice of brisket! Looks great! And congrats on yer supper and community. Nothing says reheat supper, like blasting a grill stealing, eyebrow licking muppet right out of their boots. The tacks.....ya having bread with that? What kind? Homemade? I'd eat it right out of the pan!

-D

I always get Hard Rolls or Bolilos from Wallymarts or Kroger bakery........sliced white onion n pickle slices - Ft Worth's own Best Maid pickles.......Wallymart's Deviled Egg Tater Salad and Ft Worth''s own Ranch Style beans..........and always Stubb's Original Sauce.......

sometimes I mix Ranch Style with Busch's Homestyle beans plus dehydrated Onions, Bacon Bits, BBq Sauce, canned Sliced Peaches and a lil Rub and smoke the beans for a few hours........

Last edited:
Back