Ribs on the Pellet Pro

pjtexas1

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Finally got around to a rib cook. LJ apple/cherry. 1st hour at 225 then finished the rest of the cook at 300. Wife and daughter wanted to go shopping so I'll slice later.
ee52e583e81c4764d4401549cfd67f70.jpg
b9f958d6cf0e9560641d7589ac675647.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks downright edible. I'm going to have to cook some soon, but for now, I will mentally chow down on those.

Well?!?! They look awesome!!! Verdict?
Tender, juicy but I'll try the hickory pellets next time. I'm just used to cooking them on the shirley with post oak. I'll say that they were very tender considering they were not wrapped. They had the texture of fall off the bone but left a perfect bite mark.

Adams... that Spam was extra crispy. Left it on a little too long but we were pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

Killer stuff Paul! IMO the best ribs are off the pellet grill. I've had amazing results ever since getting the pooper.

EM1AEvH.jpg

8cEqaTxh.jpg
I can see what you mean! Those look very nice.

Honestly I have no clue as to what the magic is. Pellets just make some crazy ribs.
You might be right. It was the first time I've seen my daughter not use sauce. :heh:

You might be right. It was the first time I've seen my daughter not use sauce. :heh:

:laugh::laugh:

Sure it wasn't Blues Hog?? I'm not a sauce guy but stuff is crazy good. Case in point. :grin:

Back