Have You Ever Tried to Thin the Heard but Ended Up Increasing Instead?

pjtexas1

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I gave away a mini. Sold my 2nd biggest cooker and was well on the way. Had room in my smoke shed AND the patio.
Got caught up in the pellet movement and then Brick Seek happened. FARK!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Watching the Oklahoma Joe Bronco--closely

For right now I'm pretty happy where I'm at, was thinking about purchasing a 20" x 36" LSG Offset but I don't think I'd use it enough to warrant the purchase.

I’m in a good place right now. Not exactly where I thought I’d be but not unhappy.

Steel, Ceramic, Pellet And Barrel On the patio. Tabletop Brickstone available but hidden. WGA-Gas hidden but available.

was gonna go slim. kettle, pellet grill, drum w/wood fire option. had buyers for offset and akorn. deals fell through and I bought a bhc and a vertical pellet smoker

total backfire

Watching the Oklahoma Joe Bronco--closely
Me too but I'm not sure what it can do that the BHC can't.
Kinda like rabbits ain't they?
Exactly!
Guilty :-D
I always knew you looked suspicious...
Trying to thin the heard by getting one big smoker, but nobody wants to take my money.
That sounds odd. Isn't that what pit builders do?
was gonna go slim. kettle, pellet grill, drum w/wood fire option. had buyers for offset and akorn. deals fell through and I bought a bhc and a vertical pellet smoker

total backfire
I knew i could count on you to suffer along with me!

Bob... You're just plain mean!

I'm at 9 "outdoor" cookers plus a wsm that I gave to a friend that's been abandoned

I have 5 cookers with 1 for sale soon. Also a couple other cooking contraptions, but those are part of the house so can't be sold.

Guess I need to buy some more to fit in :p

Back