Cooking style

twatsonr1

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I’ve been making plans for a vending business in the next 5-10ish years. And obviously the central Texas style BBQ is super hot right now thanks to Franklin. My question is, what is everyone cooking on? Does it really make a difference? And if you’re doing stick burners, do you cook hot and fast, or low and slow?

I’ve been making plans for a vending business in the next 5-10ish years. And obviously the central Texas style BBQ is super hot right now thanks to Franklin. My question is, what is everyone cooking on? Does it really make a difference? And if you’re doing stick burners, do you cook hot and fast, or low and slow?

Stick with what works for you. I cook low and slow, but mainly because I cook overnight and want to get a full night's sleep. It's also how I've always cooked and what I'm accustomed to doing. I use a Peoria Cookers MeatMonster, which I chose because here in central Illinois it gets cold and it can maintain temperature even in subzero weather.

I've stayed in Grand Island more times than I can count. I used to deliver at the Thompson Company at least once a month and picked up at McCain's every time. Always enjoyed it there.

Back