MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:35 AM   #1
JacksBBQ
Take a breath!

Default Lone Star Grillz Warming Oven

I am looking at getting a new vertical offset from Lone Star Grillz and had originally passed on the idea of getting the warming oven option they offer but now I am thinking I may get one. So the questions I have for those of you on here that have one are do you use your warming ovens very often, what range of temps can you get in the oven, and what kind of things are you using it for? It seems like you could get rather creative with uses for it.
JacksBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2016, 10:29 AM   #2
Smokin' Greene
Take a breath!

I don't have one, but I wouldn't order one without it. The Shirley guys can attest to the versatility of it.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=209002
Custom 24"x60" Insulated Offset
36" Assassin Grill
48" Custom Assassin Grill
A whole family of Webers.
Smokin' Greene is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 06-17-2016, 01:43 PM   #3
SmittyJonz
somebody shut me the fark up.

Several guys do charcoal cooks in theirs or smaller wood fire cooks with fire in bottom of warmer.

Tags
lone star grillz, LSG, warming oven