"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

I don't know yet. :noidea: I got a cool rotissirie attachment thingee for a cool item I snagged awhile back called a Kanka Grill which'll allow me to do a bunch of skewers, so maybe that. Been laying off the wings 'cause I'm heading towards Phat Phark land & trying to slow down the journey. :tsk:

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers! Phu have Phun at the Dutch Phorum Bash - I know you will!

I have way too many frozen rib tips and other trimmings from a myriad of spare rib cooks. CINCHOUSE has fresh collards and a ham hock ready, and local farmers dropped off some good looking okra. I see great things ahead for Saturday.

Sunday will probably bring some larb moo...

Thin blue and kind regards.

I had hoped to get one more camping trip in before November, but it's not looking promising. Maybe I'll set up the tractor rim in the yard and "pretend". lol

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Your “pretending".......is way ahead of 99% of this worlds reality....! enjoyl.....and show pics!!!!

I managed to do the satay's I wanted during the week, and the left over got turned into a asparagus-beef stir fry.

And I made pizza in the uuni.
Tonite, steak, I think....

Back