Long haul yesterday towing the new Shirley!

Living the dream!! Enjoy your new Shirley
Paul & Tyler another master pièce...

That cooker is sweet. Loving the black rims. Thought about them but my truck is black with chrome wheels so had to make it match. Sounds like your trip was about the same as mine. 12-13 hours but well worth it. Paul always says that the trailer pulls easily but until you tow one you really can't understand how easy.

That cooker is sweet. Loving the black rims. Thought about them but my truck is black with chrome wheels so had to make it match. Sounds like your trip was about the same as mine. 12-13 hours but well worth it. Paul always says that the trailer pulls easily but until you tow one you really can't understand how easy.

My Honda doesn't match at all, but I liked the looks of the all black rims too much. Makes me want to black out the Pilot! :becky:

Shoot i was the winner in this deal... Kirk and Jen brought us some goodies... Pecans that are awesome... Sauce.. Homemade pickles...(love them).. And 3 nice tri tip.. We don't get it here.... The cool thing is we met Kirk at shagdog's place back in early fall... We feel like we have known them all our lives... Just like shag... And oif marine

Shoot i was the winner in this deal... Kirk and Jen brought us some goodies... Pecans that are awesome... Sauce.. Homemade pickles...(love them).. And 3 nice tri tip.. We don't get it here.... The cool thing is we met Kirk at shagdog's place back in early fall... We feel like we have known them all our lives... Just like shag... And oif marine

Least I could do. I shoulda done more!

Paul gave us some goodies to distribute to OIFMarine and Shaggy.

10B67992-6BEC-4BC2-A588-004B17897B79_zpsbmoh5cnt.jpg

I'm seasoning her right now. Shaggy stopped by to check her out and helped spray a little Pam. She's rolling around 250 right now.

178874AE-5209-4751-AA5D-8CAEAFA55B45_zpsexjmxqqf.jpg

Glad ya finally got your dream cooker. I would love one. Every tome I see someone
getting their Shirley makes my desision closer.

Cooking in the rain brings back memories. I think it rained for several weeks when I got mine. Bought an ez-up and then we had a drought.

Built a fire in the warmer to season her up.

7D67A386-FF5F-4204-A4CF-2E03FA4CB716_zpsv1dswyiy.jpg

The main chamber looks good, time for fatties!

A6D3A055-BA32-4657-8CE3-B315C84DC5BA_zps942fdiig.jpg

0B708ABA-5B7A-426A-AC57-4A5A1BC201BF_zpsm0dueehy.jpg

6BA31C2A-A0A0-4DC2-8B10-8313B4E0692B_zpsmz9ccjna.jpg

Chook will go on in a bit.

Except for the rain, lovin' it so far.

Congratulations!! I'll be joining the club very soon! The whole package looks perfect! I'm sure you are one happy man right about now!

Back