Fall Michigan Brethren Bash

bbqbull

Watching over us.
Reaction score
This is the final call for the Mid-Michigan Fall Brethren Bash.

Its Going to be this Friday through Sunday. The dates are Oct. 12th through the 14th.

This is open to all Brethren Members as well as the Great Lakes BBQ Association.

I need a list of folks who plan on attending.

I have confirmation from the following at this point.

Tonto and Budd
Possibly Phil Rizardi.

I will give directions if you email or PM me.

Thanks

Hey Bull,

I will be there Friday evening. I will give you a call Wednesday to firm it up.

Thanks!!

Sounds great Mike, Talk to ya Wednesday.

Were gonna head over Sat Morning, suppose to be a great Fall weekend!! Bringing the Dino bones I picked up at Res. Depot with Poobah and a Brisket. I know Mike has a mess of other food as well. If your not doing anything and want to take a nice Fall drive and eat some good groceries head on over...just PM Mike for the directions. Hope to see some of ya there.

Oh...and of course couldn't forget the Cabo....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Tell me more! We are still exhausted from The Royal - I slept for 14 hours last night, but it sounds like fun. Way more fun than raking leaves....

Tell me more! We are still exhausted from The Royal - I slept for 14 hours last night, but it sounds like fun. Way more fun than raking leaves....

I bet you are!!!! Just a get together(mini bash) where we can all sit around and shoot the chit and eat some good grub without the pressure of a comp. Mike lives about 30-40 minutes from GR...a nice Fall drive, heck I've been stuck in traffic on 28th street longer then that:mrgreen: Not sure who all is coming, Mike(bbqBull) could tell you more about that. It would be great if ya'll could make it. Just shoot Mike a PM with any questions and directions.

Hope to see you there, :wink:
Theresa

Edit: And a great excuse not to rake leaves this weekend!!!!!:-D

I won't be able to make it this weekend. I just booked a party for sunday.I hope you guys have fun.

Wow, Bill im sure were going to have fun.

People are cancelling left and right.

Tontos hubby is stranded due to work, therefore it all hinges on flights and work.

Just sent a PM to J Applegate.

Had to cancel tonites portion of the bash as me and wifey were down w??????? not sure, just dog assed tired and beat. Doing better today and have been running around picking up supplies.

Back to work, and will try and keep everybody appraised tomorrow via this forum.

Just got broadband last week. Absolutely kicks the crap out of dialup.

Dont have a little live camera thingy, was going to go and look, ran outta time.

Back