MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
CUTigerQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Default Cooked the chicken, inlaws now want brisket...

Well, my initial smoke on the UDS and the chicken was simply awesome! I surprised myself with it. The wife gave her parents one for dinner tonight and they raved over it. Her dad wants me to cook him a brisket now...how hard is cooking a brisket? May put on some ribs or something else with it...any advice?
Gateway Drum
ORANGE Thermapen
Flame Boss 500
CUTigerQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #2
landarc
somebody shut me the fark up.

Some folks consider it harder than chicken, some consider chicken to be the hardest. Choose a method, find someone on here that does that method and go for it. I have changed to hot-n-fast since coming here and my brisket and chuck roasts have greatly improved. And it is not really very difficult at all. I followed Saiko's advice and Brother Funk's lead, made it pretty straight forward.

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
[COLOR=Pink]SSS[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
landarc is offline   Reply With Quote