Brisket prices in Ohio

Mikhail

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Dagnabbit. Went to Costco yesterday. All they had was flats, but at $5 a pound!!! Arrrgh. :mad2:

Any Cincinnati farkers have a better source?

I always get my full packers at GFS. Choice grade. I dont know the exact price but its less than $5/lb. maybe like $2.79/lb or so.

I stand corrected. I just checked there site. $2.49/lb through september. Looks like i gotta get one. Thanks!!

Has anyone ever seen a point in the chain stores? I've always seen flats, never points. Fortunately our local meat market understands the value of the full packer brisket.

I always get my full packers at GFS. Choice grade. I dont know the exact price but its less than $5/lb. maybe like $2.79/lb or so.

Thanks, QC! Went by GFS this morning and got a nice 9 lb choice packer. $2.79 it was. Going on the PK tomorrow probably.

Just went to Costco , and in my area today they are offering prime packers for $2.99/lb.

Maybe i skimmed their site too quickly and got the price wrong. Cant beat their price though. Happy smokin with it.

COSTCO case price for PRIME is $2.42

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Picked up a nice floppy Prime packer at my Costco for 2.79/lb today!

Attachments

• IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 69
I've never seen a packer at any Krogers in the Cbus area...wtf!

krogers in CIRCLEVILLE had two full packers last week here in the center of the BBQ univ. they are few and far between it`s like they can`t ship it north of the OHIO or east of IND.

Back