Ordering Tomorrow!

Did you order from AZ BBQ? What did you get?

I didn’t order from them, getting a local guy to build me one. Most similar to their regular Kingman model, none of the extra stuff added.

I didn’t order from them, getting a local guy to build me one. Most similar to their regular Kingman model, none of the extra stuff added.

Very cool. They are such awesome cookers, it will be an event just to fire them up.

Man, now I’m considering that Scottsdale. The guy building mine hasn’t started, so I can probably apply the deposit to something else that he builds.

Congrats and that is one HECK of a nice setup. Kinda funny... a couple of years ago I stumbled upon a FREE Yoder YS640... couldn’t believe it. Ended up letting a buddy of mine have it as I didn’t “need” it. That said, I remember asking the guy why he was just giving it away. He responded that he needed to make room for his new grill. He sent this pic...

1508399649c8e79a38485356f442017f.jpg

So a Question
Are you getting a spit roaster kit for this Rig?

So a Question
Are you getting a spit roaster kit for this Rig?

I’m undecided. I’m either going to get the spit set-up or figure out a way to turn the firebox into a La Caja China. I know someone on the board has done a conversion like that and I’m interested.

I’ll need a way to do a whole hog/lamb, either option will be solid, but I only need one of them and I don’t think I’ll know what way to go until I get it and play a bit.

I have been fantasizing about both.

When the wife likes a certain pit, grill or anything bbq related, getting the one she likes, is always a good thing. Congratulations!

I’m undecided. I’m either going to get the spit set-up or figure out a way to turn the firebox into a La Caja China. I know someone on the board has done a conversion like that and I’m interested.

I’ll need a way to do a whole hog/lamb, either option will be solid, but I only need one of them and I don’t think I’ll know what way to go until I get it and play a bit.

I have been fantasizing about both.

A small butterflied lamb will work on that, how big is it.?
Goucho style

Cooking area should be 48x20. The rear brassero can be lifted out and make it a bit wider if needed.

Back