MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Discussion and Reflection > ** AUCTION ** In the Spirit of The Brethren.

Notices

** AUCTION ** In the Spirit of The Brethren. An auction is being set up to help a brother. Please open up and read the stickies to see what we're doing.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #16
smoke-n-my-i's
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_KY View Post
The world should take a few lessons from from the members here.
Amen brother, preach it......

Quote:
Originally Posted by keend View Post
I keep saying it over and over and describing it to other smoke heads I know. "I've never seen another forum like this one"
For some of you that do know know the history behind me being here, I was on a couple of other forums. Several here know that. I was invited here by our own TONTO..... we have had several phone calls before I joined, and one day I decided to "check it out". Well, I couldn't check out anything, as I had to join just to check it out..... so I did.

The rest is history..... I told the one of the other forums my good-bye... and ain't been back since. The other one, I think I have been there a couple of times.... that one is where I met Theresa and Bud.

This one is so much like family.... I don't think could ever leave... so, if you want me to go, you will have to run me off, lock me out, or come and tie me up...

And JohnD, my wife is in Highland City visiting family for our nieces graduation tomorrow night from Bartow High.... We were all going to make it as a family, but school and other things got in the way.... so I sent her on her way with bb ribs pack for the family from me... The next time we come down, I will have to pm you and get a phone number so I can at least make a time to meet you and if nothing else shaker your hand....
2 UGLY drum smokers
Weber 22 1/2" & 18 1/2" Kettle
Super fast RED Thermapen
Screaming fast ORANGE Thermapen
KCBS Certified Table Captain
KCBS Certified Judge
smoke-n-my-i's is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2008, 07:19 PM   #17
JohnMcD348
is One Chatty Farker

Dude, I live right down the road. I'm probably 2 miles from her right now. My wife and I both are BHS Grads of 88. We're planning our 20 year reuinion as we speak.

Next time you're down here, let me know, I'll get the drinks cold

We sleep peaceful in our beds because Rough Men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm.......G. Orwell

Brinkman Smoke King Deluxe, The Famous StudeDera, Weber Smokey Joe Gold and Platinum, Brinkman Professional Grill, Brinkman ECB and 2 Weber Smoky Mountians
JohnMcD348 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #18
Forney
is one Smokin' Farker

I am very humbled by the charity, brotherhood and friendship that I see on this board everyday.

Perry Lodge #185, F&AM ([I]Dean Gerber Award[/I])

[I][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]GO MEAT!![/FONT][/B][/I]
Forney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:58 PM   #19
backporchbbq
is one Smokin' Farker

You don't really know how strong the bond is until something like this comes up. Makes me proud to be part of the group.
backporchbbq is offline   Reply With Quote