Central/ North Texas Folk - Wanna see a Shirley Offset? a Vertical Stickburner? SmittyJonz?

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
You wanna check out a Shirley offset in Person? How about a Direct Vertical stickburner? Then come on down to our BBQ Bash Nov. 11th........Belton, Tx.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246256

704A5553F_zpsxcxzvtam.jpg.html]
CD7E8755-F1A0-4BF4-BA95-3B5704A5553F_zpsxcxzvtam.jpg~original
[/URL]

Last edited:
So you just recently mounted it to a trailer? Or do you always bear hug it to the location?

Boom is a legend. You don't want to miss that. Where else can you see 2 Shirleys? Like to know the difference between the standard cabinet and the straight back? Meet us there. Have you been missing the myth, the legend known as bludawg? He's there every fall along with the rest of your Texas brethren. Need advice on your next cooker? The pit whisperer, Smitty, will be there all day at your service. Come and meet the nicest people you may ever find and me. :heh:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've got this in the back of my mind. I would love to head down there and spend the day with you guys, but It's literally about 10 days before our scheduled move back in (to the house) date. If I do make it, it would probably be a last minute thing.

I've got this in the back of my mind. I would love to head down there and spend the day with you guys, but It's literally about 10 days before our scheduled move back in (to the house) date. If I do make it, it would probably be a last minute thing.

If you ever need positive reinforcement for sending in your deposit... it's just a two hour drive to feel up a Shirley. I'm sure Paul or Hotch will let you touch it.

If you ever need positive reinforcement for sending in your deposit... it's just a two hour drive to feel up a Shirley. I'm sure Paul or Hotch will let you touch it.

Think I will need to buy them dinner first? :lol:

PJ could you post a pic of her smokin with the doors wide open, woof

Larry

Hahaha, nice. Thanks
We got an inch of rain here yesterday, I have wood drying out here also
Larry

I preheat in the warmer. The doors are open for the first 20 minutes. It helps even out the temps once you close it all up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm gonna get there early in Pepper and stay until mid-afternoon-ish to get home to watch the Horns play in the evening. I'm gonna go ahead and assume one of you farkers has a spot to smoke a bourbon pecan pie?

I'm gonna get there early in Pepper and stay until mid-afternoon-ish to get home to watch the Horns play in the evening. I'm gonna go ahead and assume one of you farkers has a spot to smoke a bourbon pecan pie?

WOW Tiny Meat Lives.....! Always room for Pie.....

z2HT37wh.jpg

Last edited:
peeps! Lookin' forward to catchin' up with you.

Will try to grab for some new north Texas beers for you to try.

Back