If you Are in the market for an OverPriced P.O.S.....

ONLY $4000.00 :shock:

pMP6qTTh.jpg

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/app/d/best-bbq-smoker-ever/6349168054.html

"This is the best designed barbecue smoker ever. The fire box is separated from the rest of the grill so only hot smoke reaches the meat instead of the fire box being connected next to the meat chamber causing too high heat which promotes over cooking at a fast rate. Custom made of extremely heavy steel and has no rust. 5 feet 4 inches long and wide. 6 feet 6 inches tall."

:roll:

I'd rather over pay for the last one Smitty posted than cook in a coffin.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Would you believe Half of these are still on Craig’s List - nobody has snatched them up.....

That’s a perfect cooker for all the guys that post about how to hold smoked meat when they have to travel to serve.

Just smoke it while driving. I can’t think of a single thing that could go wrong

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/d/one-of-kind-bbq-meat-smoker/6343455527.html

$3500

"This meat smoker is a one of a kind, hand crafted beast custom built for Smokie's BBQ in Dallas. It is currently residing at Smokie's main store as a decorative item but it is ready and able to get fired up and smoking anything and everything you can think to put into it. Smokie is selling this one since he has obtained a second one that works better for his requirements....... DUH :twitch:

This smoker is not mounted on a trailer so you'll need to bring one with you to take it away. It will take 4 strong men to move it. It weighs around 400 pounds since it is built from heavy gauge steel.

The cactus, horseshoe and Texas emblem are all welded onto the body as decorations. The tractors are attached with zip-ties but could be welded on if you desired. It is being sold in AS-IS condition; however, it will be fully functional after a quick clean-up and interior seasoning.

The cost for having such a large smoker built would be about $7000 so you are getting a steal with this deal. "

VA0RHRVh.jpg

Last edited:
Back