High Plans Naturiffic Tri-Tip - Pr0N included!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Apologies for harassing you again this weekend - I warned you.

I'll use this wonderful stuff on something else this weekend and harass you folks some more.

After Thursday night's really delicious experience with Naturiffic's X-Salt on a ribeye, I went freezer diving and pulled out a pretty nice tri tip

0aOOfl4l.jpg

Decided to go back to the Fire Bricks option in the kettle - think I may find myself back with the Vortex for steaks in short order.

TfA2apnl.jpg

350-450F with multiple flips of the meat until about 112-115 before a quick sear and a good 10-15 min rest.

P9gzQX3l.jpg

Photo's not the best, but CINCHOUSE really took the trophy tonight. Her veggie fritters (served with homemade tatziki sauce) and a new okra, cherry tomato, and red onion dish... Yes!

VyeNR97l.jpg

So... back to the meat.

Naturiffic's X-Salt (or whatever name they choose) continues to be an excellent way to "help the flavor of the meat shine through." In my experience, it excels with higher fat content cuts like a ribeye steak, but it also works well on a nice tri-tip. If you're looking for a great way to simply highlight a great cut of beef without adding much outside a "well seasoned" flavor, this is IT.

Kind regards to you all, and many thanks to John for the X-Salt sample.
Shadow

Thanks!
Letting the food shine over the seasonings is what all our products are about, so I appreciate your review more than you can know.

Drooling. I don't know if i love you, or if I'm mad at you.
I guess I'm not really mad, but don't get any ideas :)
Great looking cook

Nice cooking on that tri tip right there! :clap2: Those veg fritters/tatziki are very intiguing, as well as the okra dish - we have an okra/tomato stew type thingee we cook up from time to time and love.

Looking forward to checking out the X-salt!

Back