trigg finish

DevineSwine

Full Fledged Farker
I was reading some earlier post and came across a response saying that he finishes his ribs with honey butter and sugar. I was just wondering if anyone had a pretty solid idea of how to replicate this cuz it sounds damn good. Is this use with sauce or just by itself and how to apply it. Thanks in advance

That's the rumor.

If you are trying to duplicate Mr. T's recipe, you might also want to check out Tiger Sauce.

This is all speculation and rumor, of course.:wink:

I was reading some earlier post and came across a response saying that he finishes his ribs with honey butter and sugar. I was just wondering if anyone had a pretty solid idea of how to replicate this cuz it sounds damn good. Is this use with sauce or just by itself and how to apply it. Thanks in advance

I do this on mine and pretty close to Lotta Bull's news video. I do mine for 3 hrs @ 225, then do the butter, honey and b sugar wrap for an hour. The glaze will be pretty thin when it is hot, so when you pull the foil be careful. I dump all of the excess into a small bowl and will brush the ribs for the remainder of the cook and sauce last. If you like sweet this is a great recipe.

Back