Los angeles source wanted for beef ribs in rack form

Bruce,

I completely forgot about Huntington Meats - glad you went there. That ground beef is the bomb, and you might want to try the Kobe Tri-Tip. At $17.99 a lb, it's a bargain. You can check out a Kobe Tri from Huntington Meats I did a while back HERE.

I've tried Jim's and thought it was Ok, but not great.

I hope you will post pr0n of your beef rib cook!

:shock:

Give Strube Ranch a call. They sell frozen Wagyu tri-tips for $7.50/lb. Although, shipping might kill the deal for you.

Great Beef Ribs in Burbank

I just picked up a couple full racks that are top quality and very meaty. I saw the same You Tube video so I've been looking around town as well.
There is a small market in Burbank called Handy Market just west of the Buena Vista/ Magnolia intersection. The ribs come in on Thursday and you have to get them Friday early or order them and they will hold some for you. The rest get used in Saturday at their weekly parking lot BBQ.

I just picked up a couple full racks that are top quality and very meaty. I saw the same You Tube video so I've been looking around town as well.
There is a small market in Burbank called Handy Market just west of the Buena Vista/ Magnolia intersection. The ribs come in on Thursday and you have to get them Friday early or order them and they will hold some for you. The rest get used in Saturday at their weekly parking lot BBQ.

Great tip! I work in Toluca Lake and I know about Handy's - good spot! I could grab me a Cubano at Porto's and score beef ribs for the weekend. :whoo:

Thanks man!

Back