• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hello All!

ShakerX300

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is John and I live in Saint Charles, IL. I'm a relatively new-ish smoker, this will be going on my 4th year. If you notice my signature doesn't have any equipment in it, because, well, I have no more equipment temporarily. So if one of you souls could point me to the thread where I should be to have a discussion about what my move should be this year, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona... Q-Talk is where all your cooker questions can and will be answered.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your new smoker search!

Welocme! - You found the right place. There's much fun, great ideas, and shenanigans to keep you busy for a long while. Enjoy!

Back