"Let's Smoke a Fatty" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Monday, Oct.26th!!

I googled some stuff and most people may not remember the Cheech and Chong movies but apparently this is what the ole inter web thinks smoking a fatty is.

Those where kind funny movies

810cSs1IaHL.png

cheech_and_chong-615781.jpg

Im gonna be 100% honest and say this is what I knew as smoking a fatty :laugh:

Only one entry so far? C'mon folks, let's see those fatties!

I want to WIN, but by beating someone!

I'm sure there will be some entries rolling along in the next day or so. :nod:

But if there aren't, well, this would be our first ever Throwdown with one entry and one winner! That would be an unusual feather in your cap!

But if there aren't, well, this would be our first ever Throwdown with one entry and one winner! That would be an unusual feather in your cap!

Actually there was one other TD a few years ago for green chiles that only had one entry.

But fortunately we got some more entries in. I'm still surprised there are so few, would have thought there would have been a lot more.

Actually there was one other TD a few years ago for green chiles that only had one entry.

But fortunately we got some more entries in. I'm still surprised there are so few, would have thought there would have been a lot more.

Dang. Forgot about that single entry green Chile Throwdown. Must have blocked it out of my memory...:shocked:

Dang. Forgot about that single entry green Chile Throwdown. Must have blocked it out of my memory...:shocked:

Remember seeing the results and thinking: Damn, had I known this was going on, I could have at least roasted a single green chile and entered it in the TD. Would have had a 50-50 chance. :noidea:

Remember seeing the results and thinking: Damn, had I known this was going on, I could have at least roasted a single green chile and entered it in the TD. Would have had a 20-80 chance. :noidea:

Fixed that for you. :mrgreen:

As usual I had a big old plan. Even bought a Jimmy Dean log and a pack of filo dough. Was gonna roll and smoke a fatty.

Eh. Still in the fridge. Turns out that small one I rolled and smoked first, left me with no motivation.

giphy.gif

As usual I had a big old plan. Even bought a Jimmy Dean log and a pack of filo dough. Was gonna roll and smoke a fatty.

Eh. Still in the fridge. Turns out that small one I rolled and smoked first, left me with no motivation.

giphy.gif

There's still time!

Get in the time machine, go back to yesterday, cook that fatty, and post your entry.

See you tomorrow!

:mrgreen:

Back