Surf N Turf

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
No good selection of beef cuts and I spotted a nice tray of assorted pork chops at the meat counter

qBRykZRh.jpg

Crab legs and shrimp seasoned with a Cajun dust

Q7ynP4Yh.jpg

Chops seasoned with RealSalt season salt and chili powder

jldrDbth.jpg

On the open face pit

6i2tetZh.jpg

Served

pWdKjKah.jpg

These chops hit the spot

GfK9ifGh.jpg

So did the crab legs and the shirmp

pFE2jLVh.jpg

In plenty of Cajun seasoned melted butter

zsbidauh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

The "I'll find some inspiration" at the store cooks can often be some of the best.

That looks delicious, brother Sako.

That all looks great, Sako! It has been a long time since I had a good pork chop, and those bring back memories. Well done!

I don't remember the last time I had a pork chop that nice. Never thought of doing crab on a grill. Thanks for the idea and delicious post

I don't remember the last time I had a pork chop that nice. Never thought of doing crab on a grill. Thanks for the idea and delicious post

Thanks Joe!

I like a good cut of pork over beef sometimes. I do crab on the grill time to time. Comes out really good.

Yum, for all the components there!

Thanks George! They worked really well for sure.

I am truly in awe with all the good looking food you all post; this included!

Great Job!

Looks good neighbor! I like a good pork chop moist inside and a sear outside. Looks like you cooked those perfectly!

I guess I am a crab snob with a preference for Dungeness. Other crab is good but does not have the flavor of Dungeness.

Looks great Sako! Got some pork chops going on for dinner tonight.

Thanks Josh!

I'd go for it again. There is a new butcher shop that opened up about 5 mins from me and they they carry Berkshire pork at very reasonable prices. That'll me on my menu soon. :clap2:

Looks good neighbor! I like a good pork chop moist inside and a sear outside. Looks like you cooked those perfectly!

I guess I am a crab snob with a preference for Dungeness. Other crab is good but does not have the flavor of Dungeness.

Thanks neighbor!

Nothing wrong with that. I prefer Alaskan king and snow crab. And whenever I can get this baby a sushi chef brings in from Hokkaido, Japan. It's got an unbelievably nice and sweet flavor to it. It's uber expensive but a good treat time to time.

Salivating already. :hungry:

OQzEu7wh.jpg

LPu8LhEh.jpg

Thanks neighbor!

Nothing wrong with that. I prefer Alaskan king and snow crab. And whenever I can get this baby a sushi chef brings in from Hokkaido, Japan. It's got an unbelievably nice and sweet flavor to it. It's uber expensive but a good treat time to time.

Salivating already. :hungry:

OQzEu7wh.jpg

LPu8LhEh.jpg

I had Crab in Japan but it was much smaller and not that one. The host was surprised that I tried everything. I had no problem drinking the back butter but not a fan of Uni!

Back