Komodo Kamado?

A different perspective.
You do not say how old you are. Time (life) flies by really fast. If there’s something you want to do (and it’s legal) do it. Having the SO on board is even better, though not necessarily required :laugh: Tomorrow is not guaranteed. When you’re just past 60 you’ll understand.

The price point will work well with a cork sniffing entourage. :roll:

While they are well built cookers and works of art, the market is aimed at a well healed crowd, where money and cork sniffing rights are no object.

You can get the same results from much lower priced kamado cookers......and you won't need champagne to sell it to your friends................your cooking will do it. :p

A different perspective.
You do not say how old you are. Time (life) flies by really fast. If there’s something you want to do (and it’s legal) do it. Having the SO on board is even better, though not necessarily required :laugh: Tomorrow is not guaranteed. When you’re just past 60 you’ll understand.

I'm 46

The price point will work well with a cork sniffing entourage. :roll:

While they are well built cookers and works of art, the market is aimed at a well healed crowd, where money and cork sniffing rights are no object.

You can get the same results from much lower priced kamado cookers......and you won't need champagne to sell it to your friends................your cooking will do it. :p

I'm not in the crowd you speak of. I'm more of a beer or Bourbon guy from Alabama , although I have drank wine with a screw off cap

Back