Return of the Meat Mug

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Staff member
Reaction score
So there's a Brethren Inspired throwdown going on and I ran across this entry from Gore: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1080904&postcount=49

That's just ridiculous enough for me to try... And so we did... And in the spirit of Gore's original post.

What follows is an excerpt of a recent scientific presentation given by my Master (Gore) at a BBQ convention. I (LU370) have faithfully reproduced the proceedings for your interest:

Master: Ladies, Gentlemen, Gooood Afternoon! You are about to witness the recreation of my historic creation from many years ago. I am about to present to you the greatest BBQ invention, since that of …wood. Some people may think I am mad, and they may be right, but aren’t all great geniuses mad?......... (I think Gore plagiarized HIS master a little too much)...

[please, forgive me, I had to make myself another Old Fashioned at this point and am unable to reproduce my Master’s speech in its entirety. I continue at the end of the introduction]…

My god you people are drunk as skunks already, but I will now present to you,…my creation. My assistant and I will demonstrate this for your benefit.
[Aside]LYU370, is the sausage ready?

I (LYU370): Ready, Master.

gpyPRsDh.jpg

Master(Gore): LYU370, is the bacon weave ready?

I (LYU370): Ready, Master.

NDL4jmhh.jpg

[The specimen is suitably cooked and we are all familiar with the procedure]
Actually the bourbon was flowing all afternoon, so I guessed at a few things...

HRcZaWAh.jpg

hGZcYnqh.jpg

Master: LYU370, has the specimen been suitably prepared?

I (LYU370): It has, my Master.

Master: LYU370, fill the specimen with the vital fluid and let the audience behold my creation.....

I (LYU370): But Master, I prefer spirits over beer, and a salad for breakfast is always good.

Master: Very well, make yourself a Bloody Mary instead...

9GGvt3Sh.jpg

M1ogZYzh.jpg

At this point we were too drunk to figure out what happened to my Master...

Please note that one revolutionary feature of this entry is that the vital fluid remains very much in tact. In this case, it is a Reyka Bloody Mary. The second vessel, unfortunately was unusable as I did not have enough of a meat base at the bottom and several small holes developed.

Hope you had as much fun reading as I did preparing it... Gore, you're a nut! :loco:

Pretty cool! Reminds me of a mug I made for my father freshman year of wood shop. It was more like your second one and didn't hold fluids well either... :mrgreen:

Just, wow! I’m really going to have to step up my Throwdown game. You, Sako, and the rest of the veterans are putting my humble entries to shame!

Just, wow! I’m really going to have to step up my Throwdown game. You, Sako, and the rest of the veterans are putting my humble entries to shame!

You might as well get used to it like the rest of us. Every time we step up, they kick it up another 10 notches... :mrgreen:

Pretty cool! Reminds me of a mug I made for my father freshman year of wood shop. It was more like your second one and didn't hold fluids well either... :mrgreen:

:becky: :pound: :becky: :pound:

You might as well get used to it like the rest of us. Every time we step up, they kick it up another 10 notches... :mrgreen:
Don't know about that. I've seen some of your kick azz entries...

Renewable, sustainable and downright delicious! I thought they were coozies before, but mugs are fine, too. You rocked that one!

Outstanding idea! Bacon always make makes bloodys better

Nearly as good as the original:becky:
You did very well mate,looks funtastic.
I watched the movie because of Gore,

Back