THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

rovster

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Daniel
...on Monday, and you feel like a rockstar for having Prime Tomahawks and bomb a$$ wine on Monday night?!?!?!?

Yesterday got complicated so we ended up ordering pizza. Tonight I rushed home from work and fired up the Primo. Got some empanadas from the local shop, prime tomahawks dry brined and rubbed with SPOGOS, fried Yuca with cilantro garlic aioli. Some Cakebread Guajalote which is soooooo good!

Reverse seared ribeyes. Took them to about 110 and blasted pulled at 122-124. Would call them mid-rare+ could have pulled sooner. Wife and kiddos feasted, dad feels accomplished.

4PV9SNhh.jpg

Some apps...
J5y4NdVh.jpg

Oh baby that’s hawt...
uRbXopMh.jpg

Meat on wood...
l8k1WX7h.jpg

Fryer is hot...
4wpQhZdh.jpg

Fried yuca/cassava...dusted with Adobo finished with sea salt...
s95xXPDh.jpg

Beefy goodness...
RhwZaTyh.jpg

Finished plate...
a32rtW0h.jpg

Bomb a$$ wine...
Sh9WJeHh.jpg

Wow! You folks sure live well on a Monday night down in Florida!

Looks fantastic, Daniel.

Yes!!

I kickstart my Mondays like that also at times. Way to go and you nailed that steak or steaks.

Back