• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

First Cook on the Small Egg

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We've been so busy on weekends that the small Egg that I picked up on CL earlier this summer has just been sitting in the garage. We were planning to have grilled brats for dinner tonight and the small Egg seemed like the perfect size for 6 brats so my wife and I moved it into the yard next to Eggbert and Eggberta.

SmallEgg004.jpg
SmallEgg003.jpg

Once the Egg was up to temp (which didn't take very long) I put on the six brats which had been simmered in beer for about 10 minutes.

SmallEgg001.jpg

After about 5 minutes I turned them over...

SmallEgg007.jpg

Five minutes after that they were in a bun with some chipotle mustard and grilled onions. A couple minutes after that they were gone! :biggrin:

Obviously you unaware of the Egg rules around here. As I understand them:

FRIDAY NIGHT IS PIZZA NIGHT!

(Those do look good though)

Obviously you unaware of the Egg rules around here. As I understand them:

FRIDAY NIGHT IS PIZZA NIGHT!

(Those do look good though)

So next Friday I guess you will have to put brats on your pizza.:lol::lol::lol:

OK... OK... Just to satisfy you guys I'll cooks pizzas on the Egg on Sunday.

:rolleyes:

Sunday is Pork Loins!

If you don't get the schedule correct you will have to give up your Egg to someone more deserving. I've got a suggestion on who that might be!

Looks good I'll take 2 please (just because its hard to eat 7 of them then drive home)

Looks good Ron - I'll take one please - to top off the PIZZA I DID ON THE EGG!!!

Sunday is Pork Loins!

If you don't get the schedule correct you will have to give up your Egg to someone more deserving. I've got a suggestion on who that might be!

OH..OH..OH..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME :icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil

Sunday is Pork Loins!

If you would please provide a link to this alleged schedule I will do my best to adhere to it in the future.

OH..OH..OH..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME..ME :icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil:icon_bigsmil

Are you warming up for the opera? Or did you REALLY enjoy Larry's post? :eek: :wink:

I'm keeping an eye on Craig's List for you.

Are you warming up for the opera? Or did you REALLY enjoy Larry's post? :eek: :wink:

Give me the egg and I will sing what ever you want me to.......as long as you do not make me a Castrati singer.:icon_smil

Back