Hey NE Ohio, Western PA, Southern MI folks (and others as applies): Check our NE Ohio Fall Bash thread

It's delicious! Bottle is always empty after every Chicago Bash for some reason. And yes, it will make an appearance in Ohio. :roll:

It's delicious! Bottle is always empty after every Chicago Bash for some reason. And yes, it will make an appearance in Ohio. :roll:

You realize after the Malort appeared in St Louis, there hasn’t been another bash...for fear you’ll bring another bottle!!!

It’s all outside on 5 acres.

Social distance all you want, I’m planning on it.

The Malort thing makes it completely understandable though

Anothe STL Bash is safe. I only bring Malort the first time I go to a new Bash. Then if someone wants it at another bash, they'll have to request it, so that'll be on someone else. But I also bring bourbon to make up for the fact I brought Malort.

I want to come but I can't. I just got back to work in August and work policy is if we get so much as the sniffles we have to be tested for covid and can't return until we get the results. The odd thing is you only get paid if you test positive otherwise you get nothing for your time off. I am not afraid of covid myself but I am afraid of being off work for long periods of time again and without pay.
When this covid chit is all figured out and I don't have to worry about being forced out of work for the sniffles then I would be up for it.

Thinking of making a trip north of the Cheddar Curtain, so there may be some Spotted Cow and maybe a few other brews that are only available in Wisconsin.

Back