Rec-Teq RT700 giveaway

cpw

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Before anyone asks, I got permission to post this :mrgreen:

My cook teammate's son is having a fundraiser at his school to help purchase new bottle filling stations for the school (safer, eco-friendly, etc).

https://e.givesmart.com/events/fh9/

One of the items in their fundraising efforts is a brand new Rec-teq RT700 pellet smoker, valued at $1200. To enter to win, the link is here:

https://e.givesmart.com/events/fh9/i/_Auction/bx9y/

The drawing for the smoker will be done on October 4th, and the winner will get the smoker shipped directly to them from Rec-Teq.

Thanks!

Chad

Mod Note:

Thanks for checking with the Admin and Mod team, Chad! This is approved as a special case based on the craziness that we are all living through. It helps keep kids safer from the virus, and gives a Brethren a chance at a new cooker!

As always, any fundraisers require Admin approval before posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know if the drawing will be on Facebook live or anything like that?

Also...is there a set amount of tickets or is it just as many that are purchased?

Do you know if the drawing will be on Facebook live or anything like that?

Also...is there a set amount of tickets or is it just as many that are purchased?

I'm not sure of how the winner will be announced, but I'll check. They are hoping to get to 200 tickets sold, but as of today were at less than 30.

How much per ticket and how many chances per ticket??

Kind of vague on the site...

Do you really have to register in order to purchase tickets??

How much per ticket and how many chances per ticket??

Kind of vague on the site...

Do you really have to register in order to purchase tickets??

You know what, I didn't realize it didn't mention that anywhere, I was looking at a link that was from a "registered" user.

Each ticket is $50, they are maxing out tickets at 200. I do believe you have to register in order to purchase the ticket.

Back