BBQ Youtube Channel

BigDaveBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Who has a BBQ youtube Channel? Drop your link below.

Might gain a few subscribers.:clap2:

I've got around 25 videos on my channel & around 650 subscribers. I'm really trying to grow it this year.

Backyard SmokeMaster BBQ
https://www.youtube.com/c/BackyardSmokeMasterBBQ

Thanks for this post!

How funny is that lol. I found your channel last night without even seeing you post here. I follow so many BBQ pages that all I have in my recommended is BBQ videos.

Like most things,a few do well,the others play hell.I wish you all the best.I would enjoy it if I were not already busy trying to make a living.It is fine,if you have the time to devote to it,are independently wealthy,and love it.It becomes a job instead of a passion,you have to continually outperform all the other wannabes to make it work,believe me,there are plenty of wannabes out there,just follow this forum.Not hatin,just statin.

I wouldn't consider anybody on here a wanna be for trying something new and attempting to be successful at it. I for one don't want to be like anybody other than the best version of myself. I started a channel to challenge myself. It may not do well, but hey...I did something to get out of my comfort zone.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't consider anybody on here a wanna be for trying something new and attempting to be successful at it. I for one don't want to be like anybody other than the best version of myself. I started a channel to challenge myself. It may not do well, but hey...I did something to get out of my comfort zone.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with that LP,I wish you the best.

Back