Combustion fan quit...

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So the combustion fan quit on the GMG last night, no biggie, fired up Waylon and finished the cook.

I was ordering a new fan this morning and Mrs 4ever3 walks in and says, “What are you doing?”

Me “Ordering a new fan.”

Mrs 4ever3 “No, just order the Weber pellet grill and be done with it!”

GAWD I love that woman!

I ordered the fan...

Can I borrow your missus? She can show mine how it should be done. :-D

I'd have ordered the fan too- broke AZZ that I am- but it'd be sweet to enjoy that hit of endorphins... at least until my wallet drug me back into reality.

one day...

Order both ...need to fix in order to sell ,,,, wink...

DANG! Why didn’t I think of that :crazy:

Can I borrow your missus? She can show mine how it should be done. :-D

Give me her number and I’ll have my people call your people :biggrin1:

I'd have ordered the fan too- broke AZZ that I am- but it'd be sweet to enjoy that hit of endorphins... at least until my wallet drug me back into reality.

one day...

That’s the spirit !!!

You sure are showing restraint Jeremy.

Waiting on real world reviews Marty then it’s game ON!!!

Something had to give up at some point, we’ve cooked on it 3 to 5 times a week for 15 months. Just a $26 fan and she’ll be back up and running, but now you say that I should have ordered an auger motor while I was at it!

Something had to give up at some point, we’ve cooked on it 3 to 5 times a week for 15 months. Just a $26 fan and she’ll be back up and running, but now you say that I should have ordered an auger motor while I was at it!

Reading between the lines, I think what he is saying is let the next potential problem belong to the next owner. You can use the fact that you just installed a new fan motor be a selling point. You've gotten a lot of miles out of your pellet smoker, so the possibility that you are going to have to keep putting money into it while you wait on the new Weber is high. I'm playing devils advocate and this is a personal decision so I'll be quiet now.

Robert

Naaa, no need to be quiet Robert.

Now to those of you that haven't been married forever (47 yrs here) you would not have noticed the slight misdirection provided by Mrs. Ever3! Here honey go ahead with your unwarranted wants and needs...
Now what the veteran husband must do now is go see how much damage she did to the car, or look under the bed for her early 20's lover. What ever the case there is indeed a foul smell yet to be sniffed.
Ed

I don't know about the GMG. But if the inards are anything like the Treiger you gotta keep them clean. Mine is going on five years. Vacuum every cook.

Now to those of you that haven't been married forever (47 yrs here) you would not have noticed the slight misdirection provided by Mrs. Ever3! Here honey go ahead with your unwarranted wants and needs...
Now what the veteran husband must do now is go see how much damage she did to the car, or look under the bed for her early 20's lover. What ever the case there is indeed a foul smell yet to be sniffed.
Ed

POST OF THE WEEK!!!!

That’s awesome Ed!

Combustion fan will be here tomorrow, Weber SmokeFire was just ordered...

I new you couldn't hold out Jeremy, standing by for your thoughts

I couldn’t take it any longer Tom!

Fan has been replaced and dinner is on...

amen.

Back