• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Has Anybody Seen A Tremore Breeze BBQ?

I exchanged e-mails with the builder. I really don't like that he recommends the use of lighter fluid to light the fire. He did say that he isolates the firebox from the cook chamber when he does this, but it would still bother me. He mentioned that he has lit it with newspaper, so I would think that starter cubes would work, too.

At the time he didn't have many in use but he did offer to bring on to Chicago for me to see. I didn't pursue it however since I really didn't need one.

Seems to me dumping a lit chimney in would be the logical way to get things started.

$4K seems like alot if it doesn't hold an advantage over existing insulated verticals.

I think he needs to do a better job of differentiating his cooker from others.

Hey all, being stainless steel, the Breeze will last almost forever. It also keeps a much steadier temperature (+/- 8 F) without any tending compared to other smokers. It's also a lot more ergonomic to refill, and refilling won't affect the temperature like it would with other smokers. Does this help, or are people looking for more differentiation?

I like what I see. With all the stainless, I think this cooker would be bitchen built into a high end outdoor kitchen. I can't say Im crazy about the black wheels it comes with but for $4k, im sure the manufacturer can easily upgrade them. At face value, I likey!:thumb:

Back