Fathers Day Weekend on the High Plains - w/ Pr0n!

Killing it! Everything looks absolutely delicious! I'm cooking jerk chicken thighs today as well. I'm using Walkerswood jerk seasoning.

'm cooking jerk chicken thighs today as well. I'm using Walkerswood jerk seasoning.

All the "cool kids" are doing it... :roll:

Walkerswood is usually my go-to, but I couldn't find any when I went to the store. Had to try the Grace version this time. The hot is very red, in comparison to both the mild and the Walkerswood Hot. Lots of scotch bonnets in there, methinks. The mild smells delicious.

• Thanks
Reactions: ulc
All the "cool kids" are doing it... :roll:

Walkerswood is usually my go-to, but I couldn't find any when I went to the store. Had to try the Grace version this time. The hot is very red, in comparison to both the mild and the Walkerswood Hot. Lots of scotch bonnets in there, methinks. The mild smells delicious.

It's my first time with Jerk chicken. Walmart had both Walkerswood and Grace and I bought Walkerswood because it was cheaper. I marinated the thighs Friday night so the chicken should be more than ready. Hopefully it will be good.

Latin Heat and Savoury Poultry rub from Bone Suckin'? Sure! Why not!?

I think they'll provide a nice balance to that Jerk chicken up above.

q79fkInh.jpg

Have to try that philly pizza. Not sure about the alfredo though.....

It's pretty light, to be honest... but you need something to tie the pie together. A bit of cheese, cream, and garlic sure sounds like a winner to me... but what do I know? I'm not from Philly. :loco: :noidea:

Time to let the Vortex work its magic on those Jerk thighs. - Check out the color difference between the mild and hot...

BmI1cwQh.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Chicken. Deliciousness.

Wings.

QkFFpkRh.jpg

Spice Goddess Latin Heat rub:

CMOi4APh.jpg

Bone Suckin' Sauce Poultry rub:

pFCkOPmh.jpg

The wings were excellent, per usual... but both CINCHOUSE and I agree - the Grace's Jerk Chicken Thighs just take the cake tonight.

BmI1cwQh.jpg

QvB6Qcrh.jpg

5aUCEPxh.jpg

Crispy skin. Big flavor! I wasn't wrong about the hot marinade... Big Heat!

BossLady says this beats Walkerswood, hands down. :shock:

Holy toledo batman! That all looks delicious Mark, but that pizza with the chuckie!!! And I know whats up with that John Henrys thanks to you sending me some in the sand box! Definitely a pizza recipe thats got to happen in our household. We’ve been making the keto friendly pizzas and this is the next one I’m making! Nailed it dude!

Tex,

I'm thankful that you enjoyed the John Henry's.

The Philly cheesesteak was good, but I've gotta suggest the gyro.... The folks in ABQ at Urban 360 Pizza really know their stuff, and ours was "close enough" (more feta and onions pre-cook should do it).

Hope you're well back at LRF. Keep the boys flying. Lord knows we've been struggling in last 7 days... :roll: :sad:

Tex,

I'm thankful that you enjoyed the John Henry's.

The Philly cheesesteak was good, but I've gotta suggest the gyro.... The folks in ABQ at Urban 360 Pizza really know their stuff, and ours was "close enough" (more feta and onions pre-cook should do it).

Hope you're well back at LRF. Keep the boys flying. Lord knows we've been struggling in last 7 days... :roll: :sad:

I absolutely loved it! And my guys did also.

Must be something in the air causing the struggles...we’ve had them too in a major asspain kind of way! Over G insp, notorious fire loops, you know all the fun stuff. Oh well, starting two weeks of leave and camped out at the lake. No worries! Have a good week brother

Back