The Misses got new dishes...

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Mrs. 4ever3 is a fiestaware fanatic and when we started doing pizza bakes (that’s what we call crustless pizza) she said “I know the PERFECT dishes for these!!!

So she bought a pile of Fiestaware Skillet Bakers.

A little sauce then a little cheese

Then hot sausage, salami, and pepperoni followed by another layer of the same topped with onion and fresh mushrooms and into Mabel.

Mine (the orange) is a double decker so it went on about 5 minutes early.

Baked at 375° till there bubbles on the edge, pull it out and let it cool for a bit then have at it.

Good to the last bite!

As always thanks for lookin’!

p.s. this is just a part of her collection...

I like the colorful collection. That is the first time I've heard of crustless pizza, so kudos for the originality.

Thanks all!

I like the colorful collection. That is the first time I've heard of crustless pizza, so kudos for the originality.

I can’t take originality credit for the crustless pizza Ron, but thank you anyway!

Do they clean up in the dishwasher pretty well after being in the grill/smoker? I've had some, not that brand, that I've had to scrub & scrub after just one time in the grill.

Pretty dishes Jeremy!
The food look tasty too!

Damn, you've been cooking up a festival lately! Good for you Brother! I like those plates that can go on the grill. I like your style (or her style)! Oh, and the pies look gorgeous!

Fiestaware dishes are fun to buy and use and work especially well when you are in a festive mood for a holiday!

Thanks yall!

Fiestaware dishes are fun to buy and use and work especially well when you are in a festive mood for a holiday!

Oh she color coordinates with spring, summer, winter, and fall, then there’s the Christmas Fiestaware :loco:

Back