Feeding Meat to New Tiny Human

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Well new tiny human is old enough to eat regular food. Not going the puree route this time. Last week he nom'ed a few green bean and sweet potatoes and doing a chuck roast to see what happens tonight :becky:.

Picked one up at Costco earlier

5vWbqGwl.jpg

pgrfpjZl.jpg

Vuc5hBPl.jpg

Also we went as I knew they had that crazy loin sale where packages were $8 off which dropped price to about $.75/lb :twitch:
dBm2NOgl.jpg

Will portion out for steaks and keep one whole.

T-rex feeding the Velociraptor. That would be a a great video.

I am so thrilled that our tiny human loves to eat. since before she had a tooth she wanted real food.

nice part about chuck roast is you dont have to cut up their food
Agreed! We're going a different route with giving more "whole" foods right out of the gate. Less work prepping crap.

How cool is this feeding the youglings real food! I started mine years ago at an early age and no regrets but always keep in mind what goes in, will come out and sometimes with a vengeance:razz:

Just be sure you know the procedure for yanking them out of the highchair, turning them over your knee head down, and whacking them on the back. Scary as hell.

Last edited:
Very cool Jason and Steve!

We did similar when our sons were around the same age much to the dismay of our parents and docs.

Just be sure you know the procedure for yanking them out of the highchair, turning them over your knee head down, and whacking them on the back. Scary as hell.

Ya, thanks. Wife has to get CPR certified every 2yrs for her job and has done that for the last 15yrs or so. And I now do the same.

Only the taste will make them gag in my experience :twitch:

Tiny Human 2.0 obviously knows whats good.

Looks like he really liked it. :thumb:

Pretty soon he’ll be munching on a slab of ribs!

How cool is this feeding the youglings real food! I started mine years ago at an early age and no regrets but always keep in mind what goes in, will come out and sometimes with a vengeance:razz:

I found out the hard way that you don't feed a baby chili even if he likes it. We were teens and I was hanging out while my friend while he watched his baby nephew. His sister gave us hell when the kid starter filling diapers with chili!

Yep, he ain't that tiny anymore. Time to start calling him Tiny PitMaster. :grin:

Back