Rare as hens teeth I tell ya!

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Been looking for one of these for a long time with no luck. Then my phone chimes and it’s a pic from Mrs. 4ever3.

BAM!!! She found one!

Had a dent in the door and said she’d buy it if they took 10% off... DONE! What a woman!

AWSOME! That's funny! My lovely lady told me two days ago that she ordered a 22" Blackstone to be here soon. It isn't as roomy as the 36, but I think she is really getting wound up about japanese hibachi food and more so about onion burgers (she spent a lot of time growing up with family in El Reno eating at Johnny's).

Congrats Jeremy, I hope this doesn't mean that your going to stop posting all the wonderful MAK pron

Thanks yalll!

AWSOME! That's funny! My lovely lady told me two days ago that she ordered a 22" Blackstone to be here soon. It isn't as roomy as the 36, but I think she is really getting wound up about japanese hibachi food and more so about onion burgers (she spent a lot of time growing up with family in El Reno eating at Johnny's).

AWESOME!!! Onion burgers are one of the first things on the list after seasoning!

Congrats Jeremy, I hope this doesn't mean that your going to stop posting all the wonderful MAK pron

Oh heck no! Got a pork butt, ribs and sausage waiting to go Saturday, and grilling fish Sunday!

I have the same one and love it!

The 4 burner on a 28” and the cover makes this an incredible machine

cooking yet?

HA!!!

Put the bottle in and it ran less than 5 minutes...

Outta propane :laugh:

No time to fill it tonight, so tomorrow I’ll get it refilled and buy another one, this won’t happen again :thumb:

Welcome to the griddle zone! Do your self a favor and buy another LP bottle. The dirty little secret of these guys is they use a lot of fuel. 1 Part to cook with and 1 part to season / keep seasoned after each cook. It is worth it though. I keep 3 20# tanks, fill the two empties sometime soon after I hook the 3rd up. If you have natural gas* available get a conversion kit and go that route.

* Technically is this just a fart?

Back