My neighbor got a new grill.

WilliamKY

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
It's a gasser, not sure what brand but doesn't matter at this point. I've seen him cook on it three times this week. I've also seen him watching me cook on my Shirley and Weber a few times. Everybody starts somewhere so I like to think I gave him some inspiration. I hope a new BBQ enthusiast is born.

Nice! Agree with you on brand not mattering -- 3 times in a week is someone who's on a good path.

And even after acquiring a few other cookers (and constantly considering more), the gasser has a place

When I'm lazy, I love my gasser. Gassers have their place, as do cheese flaps.

We are building a new house and the neighbor's oldest used to play softball with my oldest in school and travel teams.
He already knows I'm a big foodie. he is sending me links of grills and stuff asking my advise.
I think he will loose the rest of his hair once the new wood fired pizza oven is set in place or I break out the Deep South GC28 and a Yeti cooler full of cold beverages for all.
His wife said he has been grilling more ever since we broke ground trying to dial in his skills before we move in.

50119779857_91edef050c_w.jpg

The gasser is the gateway drug. Get him hooked on the hard stuff and he can rehab with us Brethren.

Where I started out getting hooked!

Hahahah yes, I agree as well. Who knows? You might make a new friend!

All I can hear in my mind is from the movie Step-Brothers...."Did we just become best friends?"

Well then, the next thing is he will be on this site and the Brethren will be helping him spend his money. But, then again, anytime someone decides to enjoy the Art of The Que, its a good thing.

Back