• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Black Friday Sales

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Happy Bargain Hunting

Last edited:
Briquettes seem to be in short supply and lump of all kinds available. No need for Pellet as I am a former pellet owner. I have plenty of lump though and a few bags of briquettes. Sales non existent

Anyone see a Ken Onion with the blade grinding attachment on sale...

I can’t seem to find one at a discount.

I just dropped $2600 on Leaf Filters for my gutters so no Black Friday shopping this year. I hope everyone else scores some good deals though. Let's see them.

Oh yeah, for SoCal brethren, Stater Bros markets has Pork Butts for $.99 lb until 12-1. Been a while since I saw this price, the ones I just got were beautiful and smoked up real nice, albeit really slowly on the 14" WSM.

I just dropped $2600 on Leaf Filters for my gutters so no Black Friday shopping this year. I hope everyone else scores some good deals though. Let's see them.
I hope those work better than the crappy ones my neighbor has on his house. The leaves just pile up at the edge of the roof. I spent an hour today cleaning up for him. He's way to old to be up on a ladder. He said the rain was just flowing over the gutters last night. But they work... no leaves in the gutters.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A-Maze-N Products is having a 25% off sale starting Thanksgiving day along with free shipping on purchases of $50(?) or more thru the 30th.

ETA -forgot to add you have the use the code CYBER2020. It's noted on the site.

Last edited:
I'm reading that Weber is knocking $200 off 2nd Gen SmokeFire pellet poopers. Some have gotten that email, I've not, yet. I believe sale starts 11/30

I think it might be $200 off starting Cyber Monday on SmokeFire.

I'm reading that Weber is knocking $200 off 2nd Gen SmokeFire pellet poopers. Some have gotten that email, I've not, yet. I believe sale starts 11/30

Back