New Member from Oklahoma

Joshw

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I got my first pit before my first car, which was a long time ago, but I got a new toy the other day, a YS640. Now I am on the hunt for some new recipes to try on it, so I thought I would join, and see what kind of tasty treats the Brethren had on their pits.

Thanks in advance, for all the great ideas,
Joshw

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome from the other end of the state Josh!

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome aboard Josh, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here. Personally I think you'll find more recipe ideas in the q-talk thread than in the recipe section, but both are great resources here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome aboard Josh, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here. Personally I think you'll find more recipe ideas in the q-talk thread than in the recipe section, but both are great resources here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Thanks for the advice, I am not able to access recipes yet, but have been looking around the site. I found some great deals on spare ribs, and whole top sirloin today. so trying to get some inspiration. Seen the Pork Belly throwdown coming up. I happen to have 10lb in the freezer. If I can find the time, I might put an entry in.

Back