• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Lazy Man's Blackstone Pizza

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Hadn't even thought about this being a throwdown entry, but it should qualify. It's grilled out on the Blackstone.

This is dinner when you think about taking something out of the freezer in the morning, forget to do so, consider ordering a pizza and realize you can make your own.

Naan bread
Extras from weekend Charcuterie board: Hard Salami, Soppressata, Kalamata Olives
Packaged Ranch Dressing
Shredded and sliced Mozzarella
Cheddar
Cotija
Bacon
Shrimp

About the only effort that went into this is tossing the frozen, cooked shrimp in a pan with lots of minced Garlic and EVOO. Oh, and shredding the Mozzarella. The bacon was already cooked some time ago (probably as part of a post here), the cheddar was shredded from some previous cook and the Naan was store bought. Gotta use up them leftovers!

First, place the Naans on the Blackstone to warm them up and brown the top a bit as the bottom will brown while they're grilling. Then bring them inside for assembly (no pics).

The two Naan pizzas out on the Blackstone.

One with Ranch, Mozz, Cotija, Bacon, Olives and Garlicky Shrimp (the Mrs.)

AFOqdLX.jpg

The other with Ranch, Bacon, Mozz, Leftover Cheddar, Olives, Salami, Soppressata and Garlicky Shrimp (mine)

TEGSrIP.jpg

Lower the griddle temp and place aluminum pans over each to help the cheeses melt.

They're done within minutes.

Back inside -

dsEDuC9.jpg

23EIYvH.jpg

A quick pizza is served -

eDhVTa4.jpg

You can't go wrong with a Blackstone, some store bought Naan, frozen Shrimp, bacon and a bunch of leftovers to make a quick pizza. Sometimes it beats ordering out.

Regards,
-lunchman

I have never thought about shrimp ss a pizza topping, but it looks like it works! Very nice.

I have never thought about shrimp ss a pizza topping, but it looks like it works! Very nice.

I got to travel to Germany for work and there was a translation issue when I ordered at pizza parlor there. I ended up with a pizza that had scallops, shrimp, squid and octopus tentacles. It still had red sauce and cheese, I would have expected something white with those toppings.

Looks and sounds great. Don’t know about ranch dressing though

I hear you, George. Lazy alternative to a white sauce that would normally be an Alfredo or Bechamel. I used about a teaspoon, the majority of my tomato sauce alternative was the EVOO with garlic from the shrimp pan.

I am really liking this Dom. Bookmarked and gonna try over the Christmas break or at least that's the plan.

Back