Thank you Cowgirl

Babyboomerboy

is one Smokin' Farker
Jeanie, as I said in another thread you really inspire me. I haven't gotten to an unground hog yet, but I did some fatties and biscuits because I wanted to try to improve my photograghic skills. Your cooking is wonderful but your picture story is even greater. Thanks again and to everyone who has helped me.

Last edited:
Wow! That looks fantastic Babyboomer! Thank you so much for cheering me up and bringing a huge smile to my face. :biggrin:
You are an inspiration to me too.... :cool:
(((HUG)))

Photos accepted! What camera do you use? Food looks great too...:-D

Its a Minolta DiMage Z1. I bought it 5 years ago when I retired.

Thank you all for the kind words.

This is like a new adventure to me. Cooking and photographing together. You all make such beautiful creations both cooking and presenting it that I really want to see if I can get creative myself. Thanks again to all of you.

Its a Minolta DiMage Z1. I bought it 5 years ago when I retired.

Thank you all for the kind words.

This is like a new adventure to me. Cooking and photographing together. You all make such beautiful creations both cooking and presenting it that I really want to see if I can get creative myself. Thanks again to all of you.

Yes it's a disease without a cure. :p

That looks HORRIBLE. Do yourself a favor and package that up and ship it to me for proper disposal. Hurry!

Nah, it looks great! But, you could still send it to me :)

That food looks sooooo good. I also want to thank Cowgirl and everyone on this site. I have learned so much and spend way too much time on this site. No I couldn't spend too much time here, it is such a good site.

That maple sausage is good stuff! Where did you that cast iron skillet? I have never seen that shape before.

Back