Bummed!!!

watertowerbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I was planning on ordering my birthday present this evening. I was going to buy an old 18.5" WSM to match the one I have. It was $224 with free shipping on Amazon. I just went out to Amazon and the price is $294, no free shipping. They dropped the price on the 22.5" and the new 18.5". Day late, dollar short!!! :mad:

I saw a thread in the woodpile advertising a FREE WSM.............hehehehe

maybe have some patience as it might go down again. also check other sites.

Just ordered a the new 18.5" WSM for $244.99 on Amazon with free shipping. Should be here in 5 to 9 days! :-D

Yeah....that's a real PISSER!!
Keep looking....one'll turn up.
Craigs List has all KINDS of stuff. Remember: a "used" WSM is just "seasoned"!!!!

Good luck!!

Keep watching, its been going up and down like that. I have a NIB WSM 2820 (old style) for $200 and had it on craigslist when they were $295, then they dropped down to $225 so I dropped the price to $180 and all I got were dumba$$es asking if I had a 22" WSM!!

Yeah....that's a real PISSER!!
Keep looking....one'll turn up.
Craigs List has all KINDS of stuff. Remember: a "used" WSM is just "seasoned"!!!!

Good luck!!

I look every day after work. I've only been able to find 2 in the last year and each time, someone beat me to the punch.

Keep watching, its been going up and down like that. I have a NIB WSM 2820 (old style) for $200 and had it on craigslist when they were $295, then they dropped down to $225 so I dropped the price to $180 and all I got were dumba$$es asking if I had a 22" WSM!!

I wish I had known this last night. With shipping, it still probably would have been cheaper than the new model. Oh well.

it's $299 again this morning. :mad: glad i bought last night.

i'm really ticked off because in the last eight days the price has fluctuated every day. i got lucky and bought on the cheapest day yet, but dang this really sucks. i wonder if this has anything to do with tomorrow being father's day?

it's $299 again this morning. :mad: glad i bought last night.

i'm really ticked off because in the last eight days the price has fluctuated every day. i got lucky and bought on the cheapest day yet, but dang this really sucks. i wonder if this has anything to do with tomorrow being father's day?

Yeah, I checked it out and saw that too.

Noticed that Amazon does that on several products... they did that on a digital SLR I bought earlier this year. Different prices on different days.

Back