THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smokin Dawg77

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jason
Morning fellas , new to forum been bbq for years. Looking to start into comp bbq soon. Thought id share my set up at home. 1st got new "bbq shack" 22inch wsm , with 22 in kettle , wally world special off to side there. Then when wana feed the masses fire up " Georgia" for the big cooks she will produce some fine bbq. Someone feel free to fix pics lol done all I could to get this far...View attachment 173294

View attachment 173295

Last edited:
Thanks , yea nothing like outdoor cooking , love it .....an in this florida heat gotta have place cool off , still alot plans an things id like to add for the outdoor living , but labor of love.

Last edited:
Very nice!
31c2aaa8ee369e9a6b9805fef1f9cb68.jpg
e0582b768d27f1d84b6b8dadad966b86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How many overnight cooks do you do? I have to go through the kitchen, into the garage, through the carport and into the drive way to reach my cooker at nights. With a head lamp. Definitely need a head lamp.

Morning fellas , new to forum been bbq for years. Looking to start into comp bbq soon. Thought id share my set up at home. 1st got new "bbq shack" 22inch wsm , with 22 in kettle , wally world special off to side there. Then when wana feed the masses fire up " Georgia" for the big cooks she will produce some fine bbq. Someone feel free to fix pics lol done all I could to get this far...View attachment 173294

View attachment 173295

Love it!

Not many overnight cooks , but for sure few long ones start 7 am finish up 7 pm . One my next plans is this shed that I converted into an apartment for my kid , is too make "cooking kitchen" sink cabinets counter top (no stove) already has my beer fridge inside. That way im closer to my smoking area instead of back n forth into house kitchen. It's 15× 28 shed with 2 separate areas ....yes when kids moved out its MAN CAVE time !

Last edited:
Not many overnight cooks , but for sure few long ones start 7 am finish up 7 pm . One my next plans is this shed that I converted into an apartment for my kid , is too make "cooking kitchen" sink cabinets counter top (no stove) already has my beer fridge inside. That way im closer to my smoking area instead of back n forth into house kitchen. It's 15× 28 shed with 2 separate areas ....yes when kids moved out its MAN CAVE time !

I built an outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, sink, ice maker and plenty of cabinet space. I have my weber grill, blackstone and BGE all under cover next to the kitchen. With the built in bar and four bar stools with a 50" tv, I have no problem staying outside for my cooks. Football season can't be here soon enough!!!

I built an outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, sink, ice maker and plenty of cabinet space. I have my weber grill, blackstone and BGE all under cover next to the kitchen. With the built in bar and four bar stools with a 50" tv, I have no problem staying outside for my cooks. Football season can't be here soon enough!!!

I hear ya !!! thats another step in the shack , TV is a must ....wife dosnt get it though lol ....they never will lol

Back