Thanks for accepting me here!

PitmasterWebb65

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
I would like to thank you for accepting me into this group. I am the Owner and Operator of New Market BBQ in New Market Al. We are located in North Alabama just outside of Huntsville Al. Love all things BBQ!! Love golf, fishing and flying when i can find time. Thanks

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the Brethren. Aside from BBQ flying is the costliest hobby you can have. I fly a Piper Matrix, what's your choice of wings?

Welcome Kelly. Only drove through parts of Alabama on my way to jump school a very long time ago.

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Back