• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Santa came early!

Can’t see anything through the Tapatalk app :(

What is it?

Thanks guys! Can't wait to get this little beast assembled, seasoned and smoking.

Looks like a gem, you have it all covered :thumb:

Cheers! Yeah, I reckon I'll still use the gas bbq quite a bit - for quick and dirty weekdays, for it's rotisserie and most importantly for cooked (i.e. English) breakfast.

Less sure about the kettle, however. I suppose I can grill on the firebox instead - it actually has more real estate.

Peter, I went to Nette Lette’s web site and checked them out. Never seen a smoke chamber coming off of the chimney like that. Very interested to see how that works. And the pictures of the model with the ornate metal works, all I can say is wow. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I would have had to spring for the extra cash for it. Congrats

Peter, I went to Nette Lette’s web site and checked them out. Never seen a smoke chamber coming off of the chimney like that. Very interested to see how that works. And the pictures of the model with the ornate metal works, all I can say is wow. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I would have had to spring for the extra cash for it. Congrats

It was really difficult going to bed without "unwrapping". I'm afraid my model is the bare bones one without the pretty bits. Pictures to follow!

Back