• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Beef Cheeks: First Smoke at New House

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Been busy with selling our house and buying a "new to us" house (was able to score a house with 2 acres so hopefully no moving ever again :loco:). So haven't cooked in probably a month. Not that turning on an easy bake oven is hard :becky:.

Moved in last weekend and just finally getting a cook in with some awesome weather. Picked up beef cheeks from Sams this week and actually have only done them on a whole cow head so we'll see how these removed turn out.

Going to 225 for a bit and then into a pan with some liquid. Back to house stuff.

SCxskmIl.jpg

dskEe0Rl.jpg

9XHgfawl.jpg

Congrats on the extra space. Good excuse to get a zero turn mower!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Congrats on you move. We just downsized and changed states. Not fun and not cheap. Cook looking good. I see tine humans treasures made the move too. How old are they now

Congrats on the new home. Good to see you are getting comfortable enough to start cooking again :-D

Good to see you around Jason. Are you added more concrete at the new abode?

Congrats on you move. We just downsized and changed states. Not fun and not cheap. Cook looking good. I see tine humans treasures made the move too. How old are they now
2.5 and 4.5. Not so tiny....but still tiny'ish20211023_170428.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Very cool! I was sitting by the phone waiting for you to call for help with all that heavy lifting, but it never rang :whoo:, I mean, I was here for you buddy. Are you still in Gwinnett?

Congrats on the new home - great check in/update post on your part! Nice nachos, too. :thumb:

Back