Poutine

I've made it a couple times. Its delicious! I like to top it with leftover meat (Brisket, pulled pork, etc). Yum!

Poutine as i have seen it is FrenchFries covered in peas, gravy, maybe some cheese curds.

thanks for reminding me to take my BP meds.

Starts out with Fries? And everything else is gravy... well almost everything else?

yes, please.

It's delicious! Unless you don't like fries, cheese and gravy.

It is awesome and you can make a version that is perfect for you.

Love it!!! Fries need to be crispy to stand up to the gravy. Best I ever had was somewhere on the ALCAN highway headed from the lower 48 to Alaska.

Ridiculously good stuff! Skies the limit, but should have as others have said, fries, cheese curds, and gravy. Pork belly, or even better, pork belly “burnt ends” is an unbelievable addition.

I just made it last night actually, I love it. Locally we have a dairy farm that sells cheese curds, they arent necessary but are traditional. I usually make it the day after having pot roast, if there is enough leftovers throw together some fries, cheese curds, gravy and pot roast (whatever meat you want)

Awesome

I've made poutine several times and my favorite is breakfast poutine. Crispy fries or hash browns, covered with cheese curds, crumbled bacon, chopped up breakfast sausage and green onions. Topped with a couple soft poached eggs, then smothered in hollandaise sauce.

Growing up 16 miles from Canada, I'm partial to the poutine I've experienced in my area. Fresh cut fries loaded with shredded mozz/provolone (melts better than curds), and then topped with brown gravy. Personally I add a bunch of malt vinegar as well. Ketchup is up to you...I like it.

Back