Winner of the BBQ Brethren September ***SPECIAL*** "National Pizza Month!" Throwdown is...

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Moose!

Congrats to Richard on an Big Throwdown Win!

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren September *SPECIAL* "National Pizza Month" Throwdown, Moose shall receive....

1) 3 Cans of your choice of rubs from Simply Marvelous!

You can check out Simply Marvelous Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Simply Marvelous to explore the incredible rubs they have available!

A big thanks to Steph at Simply Marvelous for keeping the prizes flowing!

2) The ultra rare, extremely cool, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate.

Just send LYU370 a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) the name of your dish and you will receive it within 21 business days OR sooner!

[FONT=&quot]Moose 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

It was a winner from the start.

Congrats Richard!

Congrats on a well deserved win :clap::clap::clap:
Could actually vote for Moose :p

Thanks, everyone! We had a diverse range of entries and pizza styles in this Throwdown and it was fun watching it unfold. I was somewhat surprised my second entry was the winner, as I thought my first was better:

DSC_0324Ers.JPG

Thanks, everyone! We had a diverse range of entries and pizza styles in this Throwdown and it was fun watching it unfold. I was somewhat surprised my second entry was the winner, as I thought my first was better

Us Chicagoan's prefer Italian sausage over pepperoni. :biggrin1: Now if you'd have cut that second one in squares, it probably would have been a landslide. :blah:

Congrats! Both were great looking pies!

I kinda thought the same but guess what. They were both better than mine.
You took first and third. That makes you the master I guess. :cool:

Not sure about "Master"...there's many great pizza chefs here!

I liked the 1st too Richard but would be very happy to eat both As a matter of fact I would be happy to eat all of them :thumb:

Back