Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Hot off the Griddle!" Throwdown is...

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Staff member
Reaction score
Moose!

Carnegie_Hall_Applause.gif

Congrats to Richard on yet another Throwdown Win! Three in a row!

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Hot off the Griddle" Throwdown, Moose shall receive:

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate.

Just send LYU370 a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) the name of your dish and you will receive it within 21 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next Throwdown category that starts on Friday, 12/3!

Just send yourself a PM ASAP(by Wednesday at the latest) with your proposed new category for review.

3) 3 Cans of your choice of rubs from Simply Marvelous!

You can check out Simply Marvelous Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Simply Marvelous to explore the incredible rubs they have available!

A big thanks to Steph at Simply Marvelous for keeping the prizes flowing!

To redeem your prize, please follow these instructions EXACTLY.

Send a PM to yourself with the following:

1. Your full name
2. Email address
3. Prize choice(Sweet Seduction currently not available)

Moose

View Voting Thread

Thanks, everyone! I was surprised to win this one, as I felt there were better entries than mine. :icon_blush:

I have no idea yet what to suggest for the next Throwdown. I'll have to put my thinking cap on...

Just remember to send yourself a PM with your proposed entry idea for the next TD. :pound: :pound:

Congrats!

Great win Richard. If you can win the fourth, it'd be something like the TD cycle.

Another fine win Richard!

:clap2:

Back