ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Super efficient with using only a handful of pellets for the whole cook

SnGe0k3h.jpg

My repurposed drum and the new Hunsaker Pellet Smoker :heh:

qGXv5jjh.jpg

Pork but for the maiden voyage. Injected with beer and Oakridge Game Changer brine

lIjcKhRh.jpg

BPS Desert Gold and Cuckoo Racha

K249djdh.jpg

Fast forward

6Z0KwoEh.jpg

5llKjTEh.jpg

Qk7zIPfh.jpg

Sliders

D4FEJDsh.jpg

Gx42kNSh.jpg

5Pd1DNUh.jpg

zrqVlkth.jpg

Some wangs and sausage as well

oflblPLh.jpg

Over very satisfied until I get my MAK. :laugh: :laugh: Cheers!

URAi376h.jpg

I love it. Maybe I need some pellets for my stick burner. Sometimes I burn super clean. Might need some additional smoke....

Nice looking Butt and Sliders Sako, wouldn't mind a wing and sausage too. :hungry:

Nice cook! Now that you have pellets, you have to buy the Mak. It just makes sense.

Thinking about using my LSG warmer like a barrel cooker with my charcoal basket, maybe a handful of apple wood pellets I have for my a-maze-n pellet smoker is the way to go along with some pecan chunks. BTW good looking spread there Sako.

You have a special skill there, my friend. Only use it for good.

Over very satisfied until I get my MAK. Cheers!

As a new owner you will be impressed with the MAK. A few weeks back I was ready to pull the trigger in a different direction and with wise feedback from this great site- I moved in the right direction with the MAK 2 Star…

I am extremely happy with the MAK - the quality and service are for real. Owned and operated by a fellow Vet- with a 100% USA build and parts- I am fortunate to be in a position to move in this direction. No disrespect to others.

As far as smoke-I just threw down on 30 lbs. of pork and sent some to a barn party- and many were very,very happy...

I have been smoking meats for a while with many different types of smokers and the MAK has cut my work load at least in half - too me that’s a winner…

Great cook and look forward to you showcasing your talents on the MAK!

Attachments

• let there be smoke.jpg
    let there be smoke.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Dammit Sako, we'll never get Smitty to buy a pellet pooper if you keep doing this.:razz:

At least you'll not have to worry about the hot rod going out...... by the way, nice looking grub!

Eric, you keep your smoker on a leash?
Set that puppy free :)
Larry

Did you ever watch Married with Children? If so remember the episode where Steve was out of work and he stayed home and went on day trips with Al’s wife and kids and then cooked for Al and the family. Al looked at Steve and said “Will you marry me” LOL I am starting to feel that way about you! J/K...

Joking aside, looks great! I noticed some of you’re rubs. I got a bunch from BPS and I am loving the Money and also the Cash Cow!! The Cash Cow is incredible on burgers!

Jail Break

Eric, you keep your smoker on a leash?
Set that puppy free :)
Larry

CptKaos: The beast has been unleashed. Let's say I have enough injection to put this pellet cooker to work.. My lovely wife and girls helped to make the injection so we are all in the game- and we share the cleanup…�� Let’s call it a family cook-to share the wealth…

Attachments

• injection.jpg
    injection.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 60
As a new owner you will be impressed with the MAK. A few weeks back I was ready to pull the trigger in a different direction and with wise feedback from this great site- I moved in the right direction with the MAK 2 Star…

I am extremely happy with the MAK - the quality and service are for real. Owned and operated by a fellow Vet- with a 100% USA build and parts- I am fortunate to be in a position to move in this direction. No disrespect to others.

As far as smoke-I just threw down on 30 lbs. of pork and sent some to a barn party- and many were very,very happy...

I have been smoking meats for a while with many different types of smokers and the MAK has cut my work load at least in half - too me that’s a winner…

Great cook and look forward to you showcasing your talents on the MAK!

I hate to be "that guy" but even the circuits and silicon are made/assembled in the US?

That looks fabulous! Great color on that meat:clap2:

Made in the USA

I hate to be "that guy" but even the circuits and silicon are made/assembled in the US?

This Guy...

While I cannot guarantee everything – I can tell you that the ownership tries to source everything from the screws and even to the tool kit from the USA. Let’s just say I have been around the block and I do know a little about this subject. We still do manufacture $B of control systems/products in the USA. I digress…

Last edited:
Back