Stir Fry on the Blackstone

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Quick and easy Saturday night dinner, Stir Fry on the Blackstone

Ground Turkey, Red Peppers, Bok Choi, Celery, Carrots, Fresh Corn, Bagged Cole Slaw.

About 15 minutes prep, cutting up veggies. Less than that for actually putting it all together on the Blackstone. I start the turkey and the denser veggies first, then add the quicker cooking ones near the end.

Season with Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil and Oyster Sauce.

0DJwvc0.jpg

uCtNVwR.jpg

kKoEyus.jpg

BCB5GN0.jpg

VdIFqWU.jpg

One of the simplest and easiest to put together dinners if you have a Blackstone or even if you don't. Just use a large skillet or a wok. Use whatever veggies you happen to have on hand. Ground chicken, beef or pork or a combination works well also.

Thanks for reading through this post.

Regards,
-lunchman

Dom,

I nominate you as the official "king of the blackstone" you sure can turn out some nice looking grub on that thing!!!!

Thanks,
Greg

Coleslaw, what a great idea! Its' almost 10:30 and that looks perfect for 4th meal great job Dom

Coleslaw, what a great idea! Its' almost 10:30 and that looks perfect for 4th meal great job Dom

I can't take credit for it. Comes from the original Crack Slaw recipe, but I make use of it a lot since it's quick and a great timesaver.

That looks great, but you had better make two batches because I'll be hungry again in 20 minutes.
I will definitely have something of that nature on the menu soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

Man that looks great! I’ll bet a couple eggs in that bad boy wouldn’t hurt either [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the simplest and easiest to put together dinners if you have a Blackstone or even if you don't. Just use a large skillet or a wok. Use whatever veggies you happen to have on hand. Ground chicken, beef or pork or a combination works well also.

That looks great! We do this every couple of weeks as well! It is also a good use for leftover pulled pork, brisket, etc.

Back